Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the team that provides world-class charging systems for every vehicle and every purpose. ABB E-Mobility’s cloud software offering is closely integrated with its AC and DC Chargers. This allows us to offer more advanced remote configuration, management and diagnostic capabilities than third party charge point management systems.
For newly created team we are looking for talented Software QA Engineer.
More about E-Mobility:
This position reports to
R&D Department Lead
- As a Software QA Engineer, you contribute to the full life cycle of our software solutions. You join refinement sessions with the Product Owner to understand and detail what needs to be implemented
- You collaborate with architects to come up with a robust, scalable, secure and maintainable implementation
- You write production code every day. Naturally, you unit test your code before submitting it for review. In addition, you work with the test engineers on the team to discuss test plans and any issues they may discover
- As part of an agile software development team, you join daily standups, sprint meetings and retros
- Once your work is deployed to production, you keep a close eye on it for the first couple of days. Afterwards, Site Reliability Engineers take over the responsibility of monitoring the reliable operation of your team's solutions
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You have at least 3 years of experience as QA Engineer
- You have a foundation in some programming and scripting languages preferably C# or Typescript/JS
- You have experience with test tooling like Selenium, Robot Framework, Postman etc.
- You know Git, and collaboration environments like Github, Azure Dev
- You have experience with VSCode and VisualStudio or similar
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Publication ID: PL89207907_E1