Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for Test Automation Senior Engineer to join our ABB Ability™ Cloud Platform team in Poland, Kraków. In this role, you will contribute to delivery modern web applications for cloud-based Industrial Internet of Things solutions.
Here’s why you will like working in ABB Ability Platform project: You will join new, strategic, next generation, cloud oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about software, cloud and IoT. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources. If this looks like something you would like – join as now!
- Automating end to end test cases, integrating into DevOps pipelines and enabling run of end to end tests
- Mentoring and enabling other engineers within the agile team on specific technical areas
- Reviewing with Product Owners, Architect teams on Test deliverables
- Implementing and evaluating measurement tests to determine and analyze performance metrics
- Recommending improvements and solutions
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- University degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
- Expert knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and test automation in the context of an agile software lifecycle
- Good understanding and practical skills in one of the programming languages: .NET/C#, Java
- Experience in developing IoT applications/platforms, for IOT use cases (preferably Microsoft Azure, but other cloud platform experience is also applicable)
- Experience working with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with Docker and Containers
- Good communication and collaboration skills in a multi-cultural global environment
- Nice-to-know: Python,.NET Core, Shell scripting and other communication protocols, DevOps methodology, ISTQB, cyber security, experience in industrial domain
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.