Ponad miesiąc temu
b2b, Umowa o pracę
Wymagane technologie /narzędzia
Benefity dla pracowników
- Private medical care
- Life Insurance
- Sharing the costs of sports activities
- Corporate sports team
Organizacja czasu i miejsca pracy
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- Corporate library
- Video games
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the Team that provides world-class charging systems for every vehicle and every purpose. At ABB, that mission has led to a whole range of products under the brand name TerraTM fast charging equipment. ABB’s cloud software offering is closely integrated with its DC Chargers. This allows us to offer more advanced remote configuration and diagnostic capabilities than third party charge point management systems. In order to introduce new innovations and to further reduce total cost of ownership for charge point operators, we are looking for a new team member as UX/UI Designer.
More about E-Mobility Team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sja_GQ_SvSw&t=5s
This position reports to: Head of E-Mobility
- Corporate products and services at discounted prices
- Saving & Investment scheme
- Sharing the commuting costs
- Employee referral program
- Charity initatives
- Family picnics
- As a UX/UI Designer, you work with product managers and product owners to shape the way users interact with our apps and user interfaces
- You follow a thorough process to identify the needs and capabilities of users, deeply understand the problem they’re trying to solve, and design great digital user experiences for that
- You plan and conduct user research using both qualitative and quantitative methods. This includes planning and scheduling research sessions, recruiting participants and conducting the research
- You create UX and UI deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes, mock-ups, and assets, as well as follow up, assist and review during and after implementation
- You report to an Engineering Manager who is responsible for the people management aspects of your and other teams. You collaborate with a multidisciplinary product team, including Product Owners, Software Developers, and Product Managers
- 5+ years of solid foundation and experience in a UX Designer role for software products
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience with data visualization and creating dashboards
- Proven experience in app and web products for mobile and web-based services
- Strong understanding of technologies used to build modern digital experiences and a familiarity with the fundamentals of front-end / mobile development, accessibility and usability
- Knowledge in e-mobility, automotive, asset management or energy management is a plus
- Experience in user research, from planning, inviting participants, conducting and analyzing gathered data. Using a specific research process tailored to the needs of the product
- Nice to have: Experience in conducting workshops in Design Thinking methodology.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next UX Designer - Web and mobile applications.
Podobne oferty w Twojej okolicy