Shape the world of tomorrow
▪ You’ll shape the digital transformation of globally leading companies, ensuring their success by evaluating our clients’ digital capabilities and performing feasibility studies
▪ You’ll manage small, agile development teams in strategic IT implementation programs, establish modern practices like DevOps and CI/CD, and be responsible for the technical implementation of crucial digital requirements such as cyber resilience
▪ You’ll analyze, develop, and optimize cutting-edge, customized IT architectures while leading small teams and applying your comprehensive understanding of legacy IT, enterprise solutions, and current market developments and trends such as cloud computing and microservices.
You can help us make a difference if:
▪ You completed a degree in computer science, (business) informatics, or a related discipline with higher-than-average grades
▪ You have at least four years of relevant experience in IT consulting, the management of IT projects, or professional software development
▪ You also have experience in leading project teams of more than three people
▪ You know that modern tools such as machine learning, cyber resilience, DevOps, agile methods, AI, and robotics aren’t just buzzwords, but essential to sustainable IT architectures
▪ You’re familiar with popular software development methods and tools
▪ You feel particularly comfortable in interdisciplinary teams and global contexts and are flexible and willing to travel
▪ You’re good at understanding and communicating complex topics in both Polish and English.
How to grow with us
We guarantee constant new development incentives in an open and rewarding work environment. You’ll face challenges every day together with a dedicated team of talented colleagues. Individual training offers and a culture of open feedback will provide the framework you need to explore and perfect your own strengths. Our modern structures enable you to stay focused. This includes easy travel booking, our excellent back-office support and comprehensive Knowledge Center. With our regular office Fridays and legendary events, we cultivate a strong and close team network from which you will also profit beyond your case work.