Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
We are looking for talented DevOps Engineer for various locations who will work on a big scale project for one of our most prospective clients.
- Design, manage and support infrastructure, dev/stage/prod environments and automate provisioning according to IaC approach with elements of declarative automation model, state and orchestrator
- Involvement into such activities as: service designing, future strategy planning, capacity and performance prediction
- Advanced experience with public and private clouds (GCP cloud experience is desired)
- Advanced Docker knowledge (familiar with Docker orchestration tools like Mesos Marathon or Kubernetes)
- Ability to build complex workflows in Kubernetes
- Hands on in IaC tools like terraform
- Intermediate experience with monitoring tools: Grafana, Zabbix, Prometheus
- Microservice architecture knowledge
- Familiarity with Python
- Experience in Agile best practices
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Scala and Big Data platform