We are looking for a skilled QA Engineer with a collaborative growth mindset.
As a QA Engineer, you will be part of our QA team and be responsible for testing and safeguarding the quality of our products.
It is a great role for a person with a passion for trying out new tools, sharing your ideas with the team, and putting in the effort to bring those ideas to life while maintaining a constant drive for excellence.
At Futurehome, you will be creating a system that connects thousands of homes and is used by millions of people. We work according to Scrum, so you will be attending daily stand-ups and working in sprints to ensure that the work is done on time and at the highest quality possible.
– Procuring manual tests on mobile, backend and SmartHub side
– writing automated tests for our components
– Minimum 2 years of active experience as QA Engineer
– Experience in API, Mobile & Web testing,
– Knowledge about STLC, SDLC,
– Strong logical/analytical skills,
– Very good knowledge of software testing methodologies,
– Experience in working on Agile projects
# Good to have
– IoT Experience,
– Linux Experience,
– ISTQB or equivalent certification
# Our Stack
– Backend: Golang
– Frontend: Flutter
– Embedded devices: Linux/Go/C++
– Flexible working hours
– Technology freedom
– Remote work is possible
# About Us
Futurehome is a smart home and smart building company based in Norway and Poland. Our mission is to simplify how people experience everyday life by creating an accessible, safe, and smart way of living thanks to new technologies.