We are looking for Test Developer to join the growing team of firmware professionals in GlobalLogic! We are looking for someone not afraid of working with hardware and with good, engineering attitude towards problem-solving. What do we do? We help our customers develop the Linux system for their platform. The goal is to automate the testing of the Linux system with special attention to the secure boot process and configuration. Depending on your expertise, you will be involved more in the Linux distro development itself or alternatively in the automation testing.
If you want to create interesting products – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people – join us and let’s start creating something big together!!
- 2 years of experience in test automation using Python
- Good Linux experience in user space
- Basic experience in Linux kernel and bootloader
- Good knowledge of Python, bash and pytest
- Basic knowledge of C/C++
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in using relevant software development and debugging tools such as Git, JIRA
- Analytic working style and strong communication skills
Nice to have
- Expertise in automated test case development for automotive software systems – nice to have
- Development and implementation of automated test cases for basic acceptance tests in Python for Linux distribution according to the architectural design documents
- If you’re more experienced in Linux, especially boot process, your responsibilities will be more on the development side, including fixing bugs found by automated tests
- Integration of the BAT test cases into the customers CI/CD infrastructure
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: