We are looking for a skilled and motivated Java Developers to join our Automotive Team in Wroclaw for long term cooperation. The main goal is to develop a set of tools for Automotive Classic/Adaptive Autosar framework. The is interesting, challenging and ambitious. Requires a high level of quality and innovative approach. Participants will have an opportunity to develop cutting-edge automotive solutions, participate in exclusive and rare projects. Gain precious knowledge and experience, learn Classic/Adaptive Autosar and various automotive standards, master Java 1.8 and work in a friendly and innovative team of experts.
If it sounds good apply us immediately.
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Ability to develop software using Java SE 1.8
- UML knowledge
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Git/SVN
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Experience with work setups based on ticket tracking systems
- Ability to work with changing requirements
- At least fluent of English
Nice to have
- Experienced or fondness for AUTOSAR
- Embedded experience
- SCRUM experience
- Automotive-grade software development
- Architecture design support
- Requirements analysis
- Active participation in meetings
- Exciting Projects:With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment:You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development:We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks:We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!