Principal Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager
Trip Data Services KRK development team is looking for a person that will help us succeed. We are looking for someone passionate about organizing work and making sure things get done to the end. We are looking for someone full of energy, with positive and open-minded attitude, who is never content with status quo, is constantly looking for improvements and has the drive and persistence to implement the positive changes.
Who are we?
Trip Data Services team is focused on developing and maintaining variety of PNR (travel booking) services running on open systems (Linux). In specific the team is responsible for multiple PNR web services, PNR data distribution to internal and external customers and development of Trip Record – breakthrough architecture to store and operate on next-generation booking data. All the applications are high volume, multi-instance and critical.
What do we offer?
This is the job of running the projects, in all the phases. We expect you to analyze the requirements, make decisions and take responsibility. In turn you have vast liberty how to make sure things get done.
- Organizes and facilitates Scrum process and ceremonies from project initiation through delivery
- Builds and coordinates project schedules, identify key stakeholders and resolves competing dependencies
- Adapts plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout software development lifecycle to respond to emerging requirements and risks
- Drives, tracks and communicates project, release and sprint progress
- Facilitates breaking down high-level business requirements into detailed requirement by working closely with product owner and scrum teams
- Helps to identify and address process impediments
- Ensures core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility are practiced within scrum teams
- Minimum 8 years of experience as Agile Scrum Master, IT Project Manager or similar role
- Practical experience and understanding of Scrum framework (values, principles and metrics)
- Pro-active approach, drive to get things done, takes ownership, has positive attitude and high energy
- Excellent team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and direct multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven leadership ability
- Familiarity with the tools supporting Agile software development (e.g. Rally, Jira, V1 etc)
Why it is worth working with us?
- profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine, life insurance and Benefit System
- lift your qualifications through challenging tasks, knowledge sharing sessions, wide range of trainings and get technical certification reimbursement
- work in modern office with comfortable location, no dress code, flexible working time and get additional day off
- use your car or bike to get to the office – free of charge parking lot for employees; get support from Eco Team
- enjoy friendly atmosphere, free gifts for employees and explore new technologies at our Innovation Lab
- join one of 10 Sabre communities and develop your hidden skills and potential; give help and get fun taking part in numerous charity actions
- recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus