If You think You have the right skills and mindset, come and join us in this thrilling journey to create something that will be a big differentiator in the marketplace. • Develops, tests and debugs moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software. • Be tech anchor/TL for QAs working on our organization • Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them. • Be part and lead discussion on tech panels, propose suggestions for improvements and enhancements • Create strategy and QA standards • Designs and test moderately complex applications using advanced technology. • Designs, builds, test and demonstrates prototype applications. • Has good understanding of business application. • Programming language: JAVA 11 • Version control system: Git • Database: GCP Spanner • Messaging: GCP Pub/Sub • Architecture: Microservices REST/JSON and/or GRPC API Monorepository GCP Traffic Director Envoy load balancer CI/CD • Cloud provider: GCP • Dependency management system: Maven and Bazel • Java libraries: Spring boot 2.2.X Spring 5.2.X Lombok RestAssured Cucumber TestNG • Deployment: Containers deployed on GKE IaaC (Terraform) • Security and access control: Planned to use JWT, OKTA • Best and newest Tech Stack accompanied by top specialists to work with • Opportunity to do something that has high impact and game changing • Be part of one of the world’s largest Travel and Hospitality technology company
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on Java programming (including Java 11) • Minimum 8 year of hands-on testing (including Cucumber) • Experience and knowledge of open-source software, frameworks, and broader cutting-edge technologies around server-side development in Java 11; • Wide and deep understanding of Java ecosystem, monitoring and diagnosis; Containers, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes • Experience in Behavior Driven Testing • Expert practical knowledge on Agile and Lean processes • Experience in leading dev team/being tech anchor • Excellent English/Polish communication skills • Cucumber • OMS domain knowledge
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.