Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
- The Implementation Engineer is a development team member, configures IDIT application using the system setup wizards to meet customer requirements.
- Design and implement insurance software according to delivered documentation
- Technical maintenance and post-sales support
- Diagnosis and bug-fixing of existing setup modules
- Close cooperation with the development team on delivering new features
- Work on project documentation connected to setup
- Excellent English (all work is conducted in English).
- SQL skills
- Basic Java knowledge – advantage
- Power-user of MS Office applications and Visio
- Detail oriented, Analytical thinking
- Experience working with financial systems, banks, insurance companies – advantage
- Experience writing design specification documents – advantage
- Stable employment – permanent job contract
- Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
- Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
- Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
- Stable project & diversified working environment
- Periodical events and contests for employees
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
- IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
- Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.