About the project and the team
Experience team in Schibsted is responsible for the largest identity solution in Scandinavia – we have over 9 million users in Norway and Sweden and around 100 logins every minute. Our role is to empower user login and payment flows which are the core of Schibsted’s digital business model. Now we are looking for a Node.js developer to further strengthen our team in Kraków. Join us in making users’ life easier!
How to organize the work and what tools to use is up to us, we also have a big influence on what’s being built. We manage modern microservice architecture, and deploy all apps ourselves. You will have the opportunity to visit Oslo and Stockholm on our co-location sessions as the team is distributed within 3 locations.
Skills and requirements
You will be responsible for our Backend For Frontend application where use Express, Jest, Redis, Docker, AWS, and React on frontend. You should have:
- Understanding of concepts and/or experience with continuous deployment, integration and unit tests, documentation, GitHub.
- Passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with product manager.
- Tech skills fueled by business oriented, problem-solving mindset.
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Operations/devops experience, including deployments, monitoring, and testing.
- Experience with Docker, AWS
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework