#32 [Warszawa] Microservice development (with examples in NServiceBus)
Zapraszmy na devWarsztaty z Microservice development (with examples in NServiceBus)!
Go beyond the hype and build a solid foundation of theory and practice with this workshop on Microservice development. Join us for a one-day deep-dive covering architectural topics like:
- UI decomposition
- Data ownership across the enterprise
You’ll also learn the nitty-gritty details of building production ready Microservices including:
- Fault tolerance – HTTP and Queues
- Reliable integration with 3rd party systems
- Monitoring, High Availability, and versioning
Finally, get some hands-on experience in Microservice development using NServiceBus for building:
- Scalable command-processing endpoints
- Publish/subscribe event-processing interactions
- Long-running multi-stage business processes and policies
Please make sure you prepare your machine before your 'Microservice development' workshop, by following the instruction on GitHub page (https://github.com/Particular/Workshop.Microservices/blob/master/README.md).
Your time during the workshop is valuable, and we want to use it for learning, rather than setting up machines.