Async programmer – how to get started?
We start a New Year by continuation of the discussion we started last year: asynchronous programmer. This time we will focus on what it takes to prepare both an individual and an organization to introduce a remote and asynchronous environment for software development. We will talk about a lot of things, but focus on below items:
- is remote, async work for me?
- what is required to start working remotely and asynchronously?
- where can I be located: home, coworking space, or somewhere else?
- what are the benefits for a worker and company? What are the potential issues, limitations, etc.
- how to organize hybrid teams
This meeting is supported by IT Kontrakt, Avra, and Ernst & Young.