Big Data Tech Warsaw 2018
IV Big Data Technology WARSAW Summit 2018
February 22nd 2018, Airport Hotel Okęcie, Warsaw
We invite you all to join us on the conference - Big Data Tech Warsaw Summit 2018. It’s an exciting conference with purely technical talks in the field of Big Data analysis, scalability, storage and search.
The conference is unique in the whole CEE – come and explore Warsaw while learning about Big Data Technology!
What to expect?
4 simultaneous sessions – a lot of interesting case studies - 3 workshops – roundtables session
Well-known speakers – such as:
- Nicola Bortignon, Spotify
- Jon Bratseth, Yahoo!
- Burak Işıklı, Turkcell
- Karthik Ramasamy Uber
- Roman Studenikin Booking.com
- Boxun Zhang, GoEuro
And many more: http://bigdatatechwarsaw.eu/speakers/
4 Simultaneous sessions
- Operations & Deployment
- Data science
- Real Time Analytics
- Data Engineering
Roundtables session – a great opportunity to share and exchange your experience and knowledge, as well as a chance to network with other attendees
- Introduction to Big Data Technologies - Maciej Arciuch (Grupa Allegro, GetInData) and Piotr Krewski (GetInData)
- Real-Time Stream Processing - Krzysztof Zarzycki (GetInData), Dawid Wysakowicz (GetInData)
- Large scale text mining with Apache Spark - Rafał Prońko (YND), Tomasz Żukowski, (GetInData)