- 6:00 PM - 6:15 PM Start & Networking
- 6:15 PM - 6:30 PM Intro by Grand Parade Data Team
- 6:30 PM - 6:50 PM Keeping customers safe - our responsibility as an operator, and our challenges with data - by Wayne Field
As the popularity of online betting and gaming increases, especially with a younger audience, it's massively important that we use our data responsibly to identify and interact with those customers we think may be at risk of harm.
- 7:00 PM - 7:20 PM Applications of Data Science in eCommerce from a gaming perspective - by Piotr Smolinski
We have been enjoying the digital transformation for the last few years and as crazy it seems, we still haven't reached the top of "AI pyramid"! This talk will review the ways in which William Hill applies machine learning to various areas of the business from marketing, through website personalization to various product enhancements. We will touch what we delivered already, discuss roadmap and explain key role our new Smart Data Platform plays in transitioning William Hill to true "AI leader" in online betting.
- 7:30 PM - 7:50 PM Design best practices for MSSQL based warehouse. Challenges and lessons learned from the last 5 years - by Alan Christie
Sound database design and implementation is the cornerstone to a successful data platform. Several key factors focused around the MSSQL stack play a key role in enabling this.
- 7:50 PM - 8:00 PM Quiz
- 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM Networking
Feel invited to the meetup directed to all interested in Data&Analytics related topics. You can expect 3 brief presentations, and a great time while networking with others by beer and pizza.
When: April 11th, start at 6:00 PM
Where: Kotlarska 11 (1st floor)
Registration kicks off on March 29th, 10:00 AM. Save the date and stay tuned for more info by following the Facebook event page.
See you at Kotlarska 11!