Data that matters. How data becomes insights?
It's time to kick-off our Sabre Campus!
WHERE TO WATCH?
- Sabre Poland fanpage
- Sabre Poland YouTube
- Eventbrite (https://bit.ly/2V0GHJo)
The real value of data lies in its ability to deliver rich insights. Insight is the value obtained through the use of sophisticated analytics drawn from collected data. The insights gained through analytics are incredibly powerful, and can be used to predict trends, analyze current state of affairs or grow your business while identifying areas of improvement and opportunity
During the webinar we'll show you:
- why strategic considerations must include setting up an insights pipeline which charts the path from hypothesis to insight and helps ensure agility in adjusting business processes
- why insights aren’t worth much unless they can be converted into an action plan
- we'll also talk about Quantum Computing and their application
- we'll answer your questions
Sundar Narasimhan (SVP, President Sabre Labs and Product Strategy) - he has more than 25 years of experience as a technology executive and engineer. Prior to joining Sabre, Sundar worked as a director of engineering at Google.
Łukasz Czerwiński (software engineer). Before BEIT he worked for Corvil, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Sabre, and Aldec. He is always willing to write some fancy code. Recently mostly interested in Linear Algebra Quantum Computing.
Join the event to keep up to date with all the information. See you soon!
ABOUT SABRE CAMPUS: Our mission is to connect exceptional people to move the world forward. That's why we're launching Sabre Campus this April, bringing Sabre resources and talent to Krakow's technology ecosystem. We are inspired by leaders who use technology to solve real life problems. We are impressed by people who through their relentless nature, perseverance and sheer will bring about changes that impact all of us.