- Alexandra Jour-Schröder (Deputy Director General of Directorate-General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union, European Commission) "AML/CFT reform in the Union – Commission's proposals"
- Tracey McDermott (Group Head Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance, Standard Chartered Bank) "Opening speech"
- Erin O’Loughlin (Senior Director of Training ,Association of Certified Financial Crime Specialists (ACFCS)) "Terrorist Finance - Past is Prologue. A Preview of Terror 3.0"
- Dr. William Scott Grob (AML Director – Americas, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)) "Trade-based money laundering (TBML) methods deployed across e-commerce"
- Shilpa Arora (Anti-Financial Crime Portfolio Solutions Director, ACAMS) "Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Culture”
Access to the financial system helps transform lives around the world, helping to reduce poverty and spur economic development. But the financial system is also used by those involved in some of today’s most damaging crimes – from human trafficking to terrorism, corruption and the drug trade. To help stop criminals from using the financial system to commit these crimes, we’re making substantial investments in new systems, processes and education.
FinCrime Summit brings together professionals representing various financial crime compliance disciplines to foster knowledge sharing and collaboration. Join our virtual event to learn about the latest developments and get inspired for further growth!
FinCrime Summit is powered by Standard Chartered and supported by Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) and Association of Certified Financial Crime Specialists (ACFCS).
Sign up for FinCrime Summit: https://eventory.cc/event/fincrime-summit-2021/tickets