Focus on content – broadcast live stream and VOD using AWS Media Services
We’d like to invite you all to a webinar which introduces AWS Media Services. The webinar will cover all the basics, features and the fundamentals of video streaming.
During the presentation you’ll learn how to create a live stream content provider with built-in ads and a VOD library that can be used in your OTT application.
Only general knowledge is required. Presentation will be a mix of technical and business aspects of the Amazon offering.
This webinar aims to bring AWS Media Services closer to both technical and non-technical audience:
- Developers who want to prepare a fast and effortless content provider for their OTT applications without getting into tech details of media servers.
- Project managers and product owners wanting to have an all-in-one solution that can cope with future expansion, high demand and unforeseen market changes.
What you’ll learn:
- The basics and benefits of using cloud solutions for video content delivery.
- How to increase revenue by integrating third party ad services and built-in scalability.
- The ability to setup a simple live stream in minutes.