Golang Poland #13 [ENG] - Online
- 19:00 - 19:45 - Why you should write an Operator for your Kubernetes app, and how? - Chris Suszynski
- 19:45 - 19:55 - Your announcements (OpenSource project, event etc.), Developer, engineer, lead lost & found (if your team looks for sb or you look for sth new) || Grab coffee or beer break
- 19:55 - 20:30 - Build your own telemetry collector with Open Telemetry - Patryk Malek [Sumo Logic]
Welcome, after a short break, to the 13th online joined meetup. We are going back to have the meetup **every last Monday each month**.
▪ Why you should write an Operator for your Kubernetes app, and how?  - Chris Suszynski
Have you heard about Operator pattern? Maybe you've thought it being some DevOpsy stuff, so why bother yourself?! Although, that's partially true, it pretty well describes what DevOps should have had been. Devs and Ops working together, Devs delivering solutions for Ops to use. You could, and probably should, leverage Operator pattern to engineer precisely how your app operates, deploys, scale, and make coffee on a production environment. The best part? You could do it in the language you love!
▪ Build your own telemetry collector with Open Telemetry  - Patryk Malek [Sumo Logic]
During this talk, we'll go step by step in building your very own Open Telemetry collector using the opentelemetry collector builder
and we'll build a custom receiver and exporter showing how easy it is to customize your telemetry logic.
▪ List of talks: