GopherCon Poland 2021
- 10:00 - Opening - Agata Skamruk CEO, Code Squat
- 10:10-11:00 - Robert Pająk - Observability via OpenTelemetry Go - Quick Start
- 11:05-11:50 - Akilan Selvacoumar - p2p network designed for computation
- 12:00-12:45 - Oleg Kovalov - "Moments before main()"
- 12:45-13:00 - Lunch break
- 13:30-14:15 - Robert Pająk - goyek - Create build pipelines in Go
- 14:20-15:15 - Solomon Esenyi - Learn How to Deploy a Machine Learning API with Golang
- 15:20-16:00 - Bill Kennedy - Keynote session
- 16:00-16:15 - Lighting talks
- 16:15 - Close Konference
During the conference, we will present the use of new products in Go language. Participants will have the opportunity to broaden their qualifications. GopherCon Poland 2021 conference is a great opportunity to establish new contacts, exchange experiences and ideas for the future.
GopherCon Poland is addressed to specialists of the so-called golang strangers as well as people that are just starting to be programmed in this language. Thanks to a series of diverse lectures, the conference gives the opportunity expanding your knowledge on selected topics.