- 18:30-19:00 — networking in the loft
- 19:00-19:45 — "Power of isolation" [PL] by Konrad Galczynski
- 19:45-20:00 — beer & pizza time!
- 20:00-20:45 — "Technical testing on an agile development team" [EN] by Bob Jones
- 20:45-00:00 — keep networking!
This is our first edition of kraków.assert(), a group, where we want to bring together people of different backgrounds that are passionate about building high-quality software products that they can be proud of. There are many ways to achieve this goal. Let's talk about them.
1. "Power of isolation" by Konrad Galczynski (in Polish)
2. "Technical testing on an agile development team" by Bob Jones (in English)
- [PL] "Power of isolation" by Konrad Galczynski
Every sprint we deliver software which satisfies our customers’ needs, which has a value for them. But software which we have written during the sprint has one more client, who will be not only using it but also reading, trying to understand, changing by adding new features or fixing bugs. Yes, this client is every one of us. In this talk, I will share my experiences about taking care of delivering not only business value to a client who is paying for our software but also non-business value to everyone who will work with this software in the future.
- [EN] "Technical testing on an agile development team" by Bob Jones
Software testing has evolved from being that phase at the end of development where the programmers handed the project off to a separate team to test manually. Testing is more technical; testing is woven into the development process, and delivery is more frequent. Learn some of the techniques that Chatham Financial uses on its agile teams.
Pizza and beer will be provided at the end of the event.
If you use a car to get to our place, there is a parking available in Galeria Kaziemerz, just next to us.
Pracodawcy IT: Kraków