Let’s discuss IT #1 Front-end edition
In this first edition, four experts from Divante will dive into topics related to front-end technology:
- Why is accessibility so important? – Ania Musiał, Vue Developer
- The worst developers from a DevOps Engineer perspective / The worst DevOps Engineer from a Front-end Engineer perspective – Konrad Pawlikowski, DevOps Engineer
- Memory leaks from the example of Vue.js apps – Łukasz Romanowicz, Software Architect
- Performance is a feature – Marcin Lasak, Senior Front-end Developer
After the talks, we’ll have a Q&A discussion followed by some time for networking!
We’re thrilled to announce that on 19 May 2021 we’re going live with a new Let’s discuss IT event!
This is the first edition of our online meetup for professional programmers that are eager to extend their knowledge of the IT industry.
- Are you an experienced front-end developer?
- Do you want to get valuable insights that will improve your work?
Feel free to join our event, and let’s discuss IT together!
The event will be held in English.