Omgkrk Academy #7: How To Think Like an Entrepreneur
With the mission of ‘Inspiring Entrepreneurship,’ OMGKRK Academy is a event cycle that blends TED Talks and Y Combinator Startup School to catalyze innovative thinking and deliver applicable, real-world knowledge to be used in business. With local speakers presenting on topics in which they are experts, OMGKRK Academy uses the power of example to inspire the next generation of Krakow entrepreneurs.
It's time for the 1st OMGKRK Academy of 2018 and the 7th session in the event cycle.
Topic: How To Think Like An Entrepreneur
An entrepreneur seeks to build something from nothing; to take an inspired idea and make it a reality. This OMGKRK Academy session will explore what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur - the ability to disrupt the status quo, use design thinking to generate fresh perspectives, build resilience and leap forward from challenges. By harnessing the passion, determination and creative thinking of an entrepreneur, you can improve your business and more.
Sharing their knowledge and experience will be:
- Piotr Hołubowicz, CEO SEEDiA
- Szymon Janicki, Co-founder HCM Deck
- Piotr Bucki, Co-Founder j-labs software specialists
- Piotr Hołubowicz is an enthusiastic engineer who dares to dream and is passionate entrepreneur focused on solving global problems like global warming, air pollution and energy grid through projects like SEEDiA. Piotr is an alumni of KPT ScaleUp and was listed on Forbes 30 Under 30.
- Szymon Janicki, is a serial entrepreneur, co-founder of MyNetwork Group, a global operating multibrand group offering services at IT / HR sectors. Over 10 years of achievements in business development honored by Forbes Diamond and [email protected] awards. His companies support and work for international clients as Coca-Cola, AIG Bank, Allianz Group, T-mobile, Credit Agricole, Aviva, Unilever, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline and Orange.
- Piotr Bucki is Co-Founder and Co-Owner of j-labs with over 10 years of company management as member of the board, VP & CTO. He has hired over 500 IT and software software specialists and written 1 000 000 lines of Java/JEE code as a former software specialist himself.