Startup Grind Warsaw
FIRESIDE CHAT WITH PAULA SCHWARZ - Social System Engineer & Fondatrice of World Datanomics Forum.
Every year in May at Startup Grind we host our #SGWomen Leaders Month - proudly recognizing the accomplishments of successful women leaders all over the world. These women are founders, venture capitalists, engineers, executives and more, who represent our community. They are the women who exemplify profound leadership skills, hard work, humility, and success and demonstrate their strength with devotion to the work they do every day. They encourage and inspire us all!
We are proud to have Paula Schwarz, Social System Engineer & Fondatrice of World Datanomics Forum with us to talk about “The new Founders have to be Superheroes! When social good & making money go hand in hand” on the upcoming Fireside Chat on 23.05.19 in WeWork Warsaw. Paula wants to bring about an economic change based on social engagement for public welfare, with the help of a community of innovators.
Paula has already spoken at the World Economic Forum, she has sat on the CDU’s economic council and developed mobile clinics for crisis areas. Paula was named among the 30 best social entrepreneurs in Europe in 2015 by Forbes Magazine and received the Ashoka Impact Award in Greece in 2015.
Join our fireside chat to learn and experience:
- Why the World Datanomic Forum was created?
- What does the term “datanomics” mean?
- How wealthy individuals do social impact?
- Why the so-called 'underprivileged founders' should work on ‘profit for a purpose’ business model?
- “Impact investing”, “Profit for a Purpose”, “Social Enterprise” business models – where to start?
- Who is a superhero founder and how become one?