Warsaw Startup Legal 101: Advice from Warsaw's Top Startup Lawyers
If you are interested in understanding how to set-up a company the right way, then join us for Startup Legal. Learn from a top local attorney the key things that you need to know to start your company. What is the most appropriate type of company to start? How do you deal with cofounders, initial team members and employees? What agreements should you have in place when you start, and what pitfalls should you avoid?
- Lena Marcinoska (Associate, Wardyński&Partners)
- Maciej Lawnicki (Lawyer)
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in incorporating an early-stage company
- Anyone that wants an understanding of basic corporate law
- Anyone who has questions about Founder Institute legal agreements
What are some of the Topics?
- When should you incorporate your company
- What are the steps to incorporate a business
- What agreements should you understand as a Founder
- How do you handle cofounders, team members and employees
- What are the Founder Institute agreements and the Shared Liquidity Pool
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance.
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.
If you have any feedback on this event, please let us know at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fi-events
Also, remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://fi.co/subscribe