Distributed Hackathon! - learn Cloud Native tech in practice
- 09:00 - Introduction
- 09:30 - Team Formation + Distribute info
- 10:30 - Hacking
- 12:30 - Presentation of the projects so far, over lunch
- 14:00 - Hacking
- 19:00 - Final Presentation and judging of the prizes
- 20:00 - Afterparty
Container Solutions x Microsoft are proud to be holding a Distributed Hackathon for the Cloud Native community:
Distributed Hackathon - Amsterdam, Montreal, Warsaw - 7th September
As an attendee, through workshops and getting your hands dirty you will learn about Kubernetes, Containers and Service Mesh ecosystem. There will be fun games, workshops and plenty of hacking where participants will get hands-on experience building solutions using Open Source Cloud Native tools.
This will be a great opportunity to learn new tools and techniques, and exchange ideas with others in the community.
If you are interested in this event follow the link below to register (separate registration is required!). Space is limited.
Some examples of what you could build:
- Build an operator
- Build a CLI tool for improving kubernetes user-friendliness
- Experiment with Istio
- Experiment with Knative
2. Experiment with Trow (https://github.com/ContainerSolutions/trow), an in-cluster image registry
3. Play around with Rancher's lightweight Kubernetes distro, k3s
4. Build your own CDN
5. Build a Cloud Native App
Pracodawcy IT: Warszawa
Katowice, Szczecin, Trójmiasto, Warszawa, Łódź