Join Strix and develop e-commerce projects for the biggest brands in Poland. We are looking for the missing piece of a super team of talented programmers – an experienced Magento Backend Developer. Working with us, you’ll become part of a team focused on using the latest technologies – all in order to build system for an online store operating on a huge scale.
What to expect in the project:
- Multi-store to serve the sale of products from multiple vendors
- Strong customization of catalog architecture due to amount and specifics of products
- Integration with multiple microservices (REST API, GraphQL)
- Enhanced GraphQl schema for integration with headless solutions
- Mandatory integration tests covering business requirements
- Magento 2.4 Open Source
17 000 – 21 000 PLN net (B2B contract)
- 3+ years of commercial experience driving projects on Magento 2
- 5+ years of experience scripting & coding in PHP (min. 2 years of PHP7)
- 4+ years of experience working with MySQL
- Background knowledge of working with GIT
- Expertise in web services and integrations using Rest API
- Knowledge of design models
- Deep knowledge of PSR standards
- Basic knowledge of xdebug
- Web Application Performance
- Analytical & problem-solving mind
- Good teamwork collaboration abilities & proactive attitude
Nice to have:
- BitBucket, Jira, Confluence
- Experience in remote working
- Offline and online integration events.
- Additional monthly integration budget for each team member.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office).
- 3 hours for your development per week.
- Development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
- Private medical care.
- A unique internal program to support motivation and build relationships (Bonus room).
- Access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion.
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B employees.
- We’re a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
- We’ve great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category “Top Developers in Poland 2020”: bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it’s the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values – that’s exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees’ ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development – training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we’d love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here’s what comes next!
- Phone/Online interview – we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Tech call with our developers who will tell you more about the project, ask you a couple of questions concerning your tech knowledge, and check your practical skills.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!