We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world's most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Industrial Automation Service team, we are looking for a Fullstack C# Developer who is a great team player with excellent communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product supporting the critical manufacturing processes around the globe.
As a Fullstack C# Developer you will be a member of the SCRUM team in Krakow, developing software for Industrial Automation Service teams.
• Designing and developing cross technology solutions
• Following best software development practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience
• Working in a cross-discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities
• Knowledge and experience with Single Page Application (SPA) and ReactJs framework
• Experience in writing efficient SQL queries
• Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English
• Knowledge and experience in automation software is a plus
• Knowledge and experience in Azure services is a plus
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Find out more and apply online: abb.pl/kariera
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com