Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Global team. You will be collaborating with an international team, committed to our vision of delivering practices, knowledge and services to ABB IS customers.
We are delivering a set of development tools bundled as a platform. Our vision is to deliver top tier enablement services for over 15.000 customers at ABB. Join us in this journey of creating cutting-edge solutions and have hands-on experience building our platform, participating in variety of implementations delivered to the Customers and End Users.
In this role you will be reporting to IS Service Owner for Dev&Test.
– Implementing and consulting of DevOps practices for ABB internal Development
– Designing, automating, implementing and maintaining deployment process of Azure cloud components
– Deploying cloud solutions, created with respect to the best practices and current market standards
– Participating in service continous improvement process by delivering optimization insights
– Delivering new vision and standards for Development
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
– Experience in deployment of distributed systems to PaaS Clouds (with preference for Azure Cloud)
– Experience with CI/CD technologies (with preference for Azure DevOps)
– Experience with Powershell Scripting
– Nice to have experience in the infrastructure-as-code approach
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
– You appreciate teamwork, Agile values and fun at work
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS DevOps Engineer for Dev&Test of IT Application Lifecycle Management and Integration Domain.