Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
We are now looking for a professional, who is able to take the position of IT Functional Analyst in the IT Treasury area within the ABB IS Treasury Domain. The person to help to understand the business needs and to translate them into the IT & Business requirements, having significant contribution into the current and future IT Services delivered to the business.
- Act as a dedicated Analyst for in-house developed Treasury applications and application provided by a Vendor
- Collaborate with Treasury Business Stakeholders, Application Manager and Vendor representatives to understand needs and estimate the effort for IT solution development, change requests and releases
- Understand the related business processes in detail and applies this knowledge to shape and align IT solution building and delivery activities
- Document business needs in detail, “translating” the requirements for development teams
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) or in relevant area of responsibility, contributing technical and business process/data expertise to either support of ongoing operations or software development
- Play a key role in the Projects from the analytical perspective (including Product Owner role)
- Validate developed solution against the requirements
- Work in Scrum/Agile software development projects
- Minimum 3 years business analyst experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the software development lifecycle or project lifecycle
- Scrum and Agile knowledge and working experience
- Financial systems knowledge (Treasury solutions is a strong advantage)
- Master degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance or related field
- Understanding the basic of finance
- Treasury or Corporate Finance processes knowledge is a strong advantage
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: