Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work on one of the best products that are available on the worldwide aviation market? If the answer is yes, then a job at Smart4Aviation is exactly what you are looking for.
We look for a highly skilled Principal Architect looking for a great challenge and willing to take part in this prestigious assignment that we believe will be just the beginning of a long-term partnership of cooperation.
- Anticipate future business needs and plan for how architecture will support/enable it
- Manage stakeholder engagement in the development of new processes and systems and verifies the feasibility
- Making sure that systems meet quality standards and procedures
- Responsible for Lifecycle Management of 3rd party software
- Build and maintain standards and enterprise architecture model and principles
- Providing knowledge Management for Software Development
- Triggering architecture changes – the owner of the changes
- Agreeing plans for the system’s structure with internal and external clients
- Teaching and explaining the architecture and development tools
- Managing Products guidance for Hardware Sizing, Disaster Recovery, High Availability, Cloud Compliance, Security – preparing guidelines
- Assisting the Sales department in Project quoting
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to evaluate benefits accrued from new processes and systems
- Evaluate the impact of changes within the ecosystem of the organization (including political, technical, social, regulatory, legal) on the enterprise architecture
- Graduates with a degree in IT, software engineering, physics, mathematics, electronics or related
- Excellent communication skills, ability to understand client requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build good relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to gather and interpret data
- Broad knowledge of technologies and applications
- Ability to explain ideas clearly to technical and non-technical staff
- Knowledge of industry quality standards, legislation and best practices
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Commitment to keep up to date with technology
GDPR clause: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.”
If you would like us to contact you in terms of some future career opportunities, please attach also the following clause: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the future recruitment processes if relevant vacancies would be available, and kept for the aforementioned purpose for the period of 24 months.”
Personal data processing information:
1. The controller of your personal data is AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. Sp.K., ul.Królewska 57/208c,
30-081 Kraków (“Controller”).
2. Controller’s representative regarding personal data protection (Data Protection Officer) and exercising data subject’s rights stated below can be contacted at [email protected]
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of current and future recruitment – pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Polish Personal Data Protection Act and Article 22 of the Polish Labor Code. Following legitimate interests, during recruitment process a former employer can be contacted, pursuant to 6(1)(f) of the EU GDPR.
4. Your personal data may be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes with respect to the same or different positions. When consented, the data will be kept for 24 months, at the applicant’s request they can be also deleted immediately after the recruitment process.
5. You have the right to request the controller to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
6. Your personal data will be shared within entities of the Smart4Aviation Group (including Smart4Aviation Technologies B.V and AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. sp. k.) and their employees directly involved in your recruitment process.
7. Your data will not be processed by either automatic decision-making systems or profiling algorithms.
8. Your data might be transferred outside the European Economic Area