Business model canvas
If you have a startup or startup idea and would like to get feedback and guidance from top local entrepreneurs, then join this exclusive and public event. At the event, attendees will have the opportunity to pitch expert CEO mentors and ask them questions about their business strategy, key decisions, next steps, and more. Don't miss this opportunity to learn how experienced entrepreneurs would tackle the problems you or others are facing.
It is not required, but if you would like to pitch and get feedback please prepare some materials by completing this Office Hours Worksheet: https://fi.co/system/upload/FI_StartupOfficeHoursHandout.pdf and bringing it to the event. Those who don't participate can still watch and learn from the public feedback, and there will also be an open Q&A session with the Mentors.
Our guest speakers for this event include:
- Artur Ciszewski (President, Introbroker Sp. z o.o.)
- Piotr Boulangé (Director, Founder Institute, Pozamiatane.pl)
- Piotr Przewrocki (Mentor & Investor, QBN Fund)
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading local CEOs
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who wants to learn about entrepreneurship
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
What are some of the Topics?
- What is it like to be a successful founder
- What are the first steps in an entrepreneurial journey
- How do you know if you have a good or bad idea
- How to recruit initial Co-Founders, employees and partners
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/161321/meetup
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.
If you have any feedback on this event, please let us know at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fi-events
Also, remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://fi.co/subscribe