CraftHack is an online hackathon looking for students, fresh graduates or early stage startuppers who are willing to solve our partners’ challenges in 48 hours.
CraftHack aims to bring together topics from CraftHub events into the biggest hackathon during spring. The tracks are inspired by the themes of Craft Conference which is the companion event of the hackathon and developers are welcome from all around the world.
We are seeking mainly for students and young professionals who have fresh ideas that could make a difference but are in need of financial or professional support. Nevertheless, if you are not a student anymore however you have an extraordinary idea, do not hesitate to apply!
Any innovators from around the world are welcome! Submit your solution for one of the challenges and help our partners overcome their obstacles!
- For draft submission, you have to create a project in the JunctionApp in the CraftHack event, you can easily save this draft project without any completed description
- When creating a draft project, it is enough for us if you only give a name to your project and choose the challenge you will work on
- At the draft submission deadlines we would only like to see how many projects will be submitted on the different challenges
- To submit your project, please follow these steps:
- Create a 2 minute video pitch and upload it to YouTube (The video can have you talking, a live app demo (if you have one), some cool animation, etc... whatever fits best)
- Make a GitHub repo
- Link the YouTube video and the repo in your submission form
- Please, make sure to follow these steps strictly otherwise we will not be able to evaluate your project.
As mentioned above, we will announce different types of winners with precious prizes.
- The challenge provider partners will provide a prize of 500 € for the teams, they selected as their Challenge winner
- According to the teams voting via JunctionApp we will announce the Track winners who are going to win a prize of 1500 € (one by one) provided by the Track sponsors
- The winner of the Audience award will be selected by the audience and will claim the prize of 500 € provided by CraftHub
- And the grand prize, 2500 € will go to the Grand winner who will be chosen from the five Track winners by the teams and the partners. This prize will be also given by CraftHub