Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
It is our mission in Information Technology (IS) to harness the power of information technology to deliver valuable, reliable and competitive IS services for ABB. If you have a strong technical and analytical mind and the drive to help us stay ahead of the competition, you are the one we are looking for. To strengthen our IS HR Delivery team, we are looking for IS Solution Architect. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Providing overall technical leadership and acting as a bridge between teams (SAP Basis, Security, Functional, Projects)
- Taking ownership of all developments delivered on day-to-day basis, ensuring highest code quality and audit compliance.
- Finding the best tech solution to solve the existing HR business problems
- Being responsible for operation, application architecture and maintenance in area of technical expertise
- Creating and owning of technical documentation
- Participating in ensuring delivery and support resolving technical blocker/issues
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in SAP HCM and related platforms area, working as solution architect, system architect or developer
- In-Depth Knowledge of SAP ABAP Coding standards, Webdynpro applications and related procedures, Mulesoft, API’s, SFTP, Authentication Mechanism
- Knowledge of SAP PI/PO, JAVA, CSS Library, SAP BSP Applications, SQL DB will be an additional asset
- Expert knowledge of information architecture principles and techniques, data management, data integration and data quality platforms and tools.
- Ability to design, build and prototype end-to-end SAP HCM Platforms architectures, including with any desired integrations with third party systems
- Good understanding of system upgrades, SAP Roadmap and expertise in keeping the systems secure and scalable
- Strong self-initiative, deep analytical, conceptual skills and ability to work with engineers and non-IT customers
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities Apply now for this job and become our next IS Solution Architect.