Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Within ABB the product group Electric Vehicle Charging (EVC) lays the foundations for a future of smarter, reliable, and emission-free mobility, accessible by everyone, everywhere. ABB offers a total solution from compact, high quality AC wallboxes, reliable DC fast charging stations with robust connectivity, to innovative on-demand electric bus charging systems. We deploy infrastructure that meet the needs of the next generation of smarter mobility.
ABB connected chargers enable fast global service and pro-active maintenance. ABB is market leader and has years of experience in creating, installing and maintaining charging infrastructure, including several nationwide charger networks.
– You will design and develop the user-facing embedded applications for our EV fast charger products
– With your contribution we can address customers that ask for great interactions and reliable performance
– You feel challenged by an embedded environment, where state-of-the-art frameworks are not possible to be used, and system resources are restrained
– You will work in a small Scrum team of talented engineers in an open and informal environment
– Together you will bring the product from idea to implementation
– At minimum a Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent skill level
– Skilled in working with Linux in the context of an embedded product
– 2+ years of experience (professional or in free time) in working with resource constraint- or embedded systems; 4+ years of professional software engineering experience
– Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams; preferably experience with the Agile Scrum process
– Clear communicator in English, both verbally and in writing
– Preferably experience with automatic testing, or willing to learn; Gulp, Typescript, Yarn, npm package manager
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.