Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. Join the Information Systems (IS) GBS Finance Team as a Functional Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to deliver technologies that lie at the forefront of the digital transformation taking place within ABB.
– Creating a shared understanding between development team and stakeholders
– Translating business requirements into technical specifications
– Cooperate with Business Product Owner and Business stakeholders on establishing project scope and product backlog (elicit, analyze, document and refine requirements)
– Analyze and document business process, propose solutions, defining impact on existing landscape of systems
– Validate developed solution
– Being part of SCRUM team and delivering new features for the application
– Gather feedback from stakeholders
– 2+ years of professional experience as business/ system/ functional analyst
– Minimum 3 years of experience with the software development lifecycle
– Practical experience in requirements analysis, management and change management
– Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles
– Great analytical skills and mindset
– Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential
– Ability to run several processes simultaneously
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Functional Analyst.