Cloud Hosting FinOps Coordinator
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
- Work directly with different external hosting providers to manage cloud resource usage.
- Monitor cost visibility for multi-data center architecture with hundreds of servers.
- Provide visibility on TCO (Total cost of ownership) of new requirements on cloud.
- Analyze performance and cost efficiency of cloud resources
- Ensure continuous improvement by initiating service improvement plans
- Create usage dashboards.
- Provide reports for Optimizing cloud spend by up-/downscaling resources and replacing, expanding or phasing out service components
- University degree in Information Technology or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT environment (IT service management concepts – ITIL)
- Project Management – Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience as a plus
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Share Point, Teams, Power Point & Excel, Power BI).
- Good organization, time management, decision making and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next Cloud Hosting FinOps Coordinator.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: