Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Your principal duties and key responsibilities will be to supervise our Service Operations and Delivery
within your service portfolio domain according to operational targets defined in underpinning contracts
with our key suppliers. That includes you being the facilitator for managing high severity and major as
well as cross towers (infrastructure and application) incidents, as well as problems, major changes
- Within the scope of high severity and major- as well as cross-towers activities, act as single point of contact for service
- operations, including current status, workload, active incidents, change calendars including major and high risk changes,
- root-cause and problem remediation status and any other aspects of day-to-day operations
- Provide guidance, leadership and an escalation point on operational level service integration issues and risks
- Managing ticket backlogs and escalations for assigned areas of responsibility
- Within the scope of high severity- and major as well as cross-tower activities, analyse and conclude on operational
- Continuously improve the application of our global processes by suppliers and global technology tower personnel for high
- severity and major as well as cross towers activities; as well as manage process exceptions and feedback any process
- improvement suggestions to the processes and tools teams
- Identify potential for improvement from an end-to-end service perspective Specific Competency in at least two of the
- following Process Disciplines:
- High Severity/ Major Incident Management
- End-to-end coordination of resolution for high severity and major incidents
- Owning communication to stakeholders including regular major incident progress updates
- Manage Incidents as escalation instance for all suppliers by e.g. minimizing ticket re-assignments, bouncing incidents
- between service providers and ticket backlogs, prolonged resolution etc.
- University Degree – preferably Electronics and communication or Computer Science
- 3-5 years relevant IT industry experience with a focus on integrating and stabilizing multiple operational organizations
- Good understanding of an IS landscape for infrastructure and applications
- Experience in working in a collaborative and team oriented global environment
- Service specific knowledge for infrastructure and/or application services is a must
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes is a must
- Experience in end to end management of incident, problem, change and configuration
- Ability of understanding technical nature of the problems and translating it into a business-oriented language
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next D2C CoE Incident Management Operations Expert.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: