Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Oversea team in Poland, Kraków. You will be collaborating with an international team, committed to our vision of Electric, Digital and Connected vessels.
There are already hundreds of connected vessels and the number is growing. Digitalization of the vessels is powered by Azure IoT technologies – edge devices on the vessels as well as the platform in the cloud.
The digital platform and advance analytics capability enables services like proactive maintenance, efficiency and comfort optimization, situation awareness based on ML/AR, as well as closed loop solutions for decision making on the bridge and collaborative operation centers on shore.
More about ABB Marine:
- Developing CI/CD pipelines
- Designing, implementing and maintaining automated deployment process of Azure cloud components infrastructure
- Deploying scalable Azure Cloud Infrastructure, created with respect to the best practices and based on the latest services available on market
- Experience in deployment of distributed systems to PaaS Clouds (with preference for Azure Cloud)
- Experience with CI/CD technologies (with preference for Azure DevOps)
- Experience in the infrastructure-as-code approach
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- You appreciate teamwork, Agile values and fun at work
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: