Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Global EL IS Program/Project Manager plays a vital role in driving the successful execution of digital and transformational IS programs/project approved by the IS leadership team and which are deemed critical to IS and ABB success. The role is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of multiple local and/or cross-functional, cross-cultural programs/projects, ensuring co-ordination, resource management, stakeholder/sponsor communications, reporting and financial management.
- Drives the EL IS strategic projects / programs and change / transformation services.
- Ensures the delivery of activities in time, budget and quality and achieves it utilizing internal EL IS delivery units as well as external 3rd party suppliers.
- Manages dependencies to other ABB departments and functional areas (stakeholder management), resolves conflicts and cross-organization dependencies.
- Ensures that projects and programs are executed to the highest quality standards.
- Manages a library of lessons learned to share, leverage and build on the knowledge within EL IS.
- Assures alignment to ABB Company strategies and standards.
- Ensures work is compliant with all applicable ABB Regulations and ABB Group Guidelines.
- Assures stakeholders satisfaction through a strong governance and proactive effective communication.
- Guides, motivates and develops indirect reports within HR policies, for the benefit of both ABB and the employee.
- Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certifications (e.g. PMP, Prince2, Agile etc.) would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), additional languages are an asset.
- Experience in same businesses where ABB operates would be an advantage.
- Superior business acumen including industry trends. Passion for industry trends and innovation, and how other organizations are using them to drive digital business.
- Experience with and knowledge of project management frameworks (ideally more than 3 years).
- Very good experience in program and project delivery methodology.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and expectation management skills; proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels. Customer focused.
- Hands-on approach to work, strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Demonstrated leadership, including virtual team leadership and organizational skills, in a cross-cultural environment.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next EL IS Project Manager.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: