Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a global technology leader in control products and solutions, working across many industries to meet customers’ most critical needs. Our service application development team is looking for an experienced full stack developer with strong communication and team collaboration skills. As a member of our international team, you will implement technical solutions and see your achievements bring value to customers. The team develops and maintains a collection of products with varying technologies, so your ability to adapt and willingness to learn will be crucial.
You will join an agile development team in Kraków, applying modern technologies to a suite of service applications including ABB Ability™ Performance Optimization for control loops (Loop Performance). The Loop Performance product identifies, classifies, and prioritizes control loop improvement opportunities using continuous data collection and analytics to transform raw data into actionable insights. This enables faster identification of troublesome loops, leading to reduced process variability, increased availability, improved product quality and higher throughput.
- Design, develop, and release cross technology software solutions. Contribute throughout the product development lifecycle, as this team is fully responsible for product development and delivery
- Actively follow/apply current trends in software development best practices, technologies, and ABB standards to build high quality products Collaborate with software architects to ensure development work aligns with technical drivers
- Contribute to the team culture of quality and high performance in daily team R&D activities. Mentor junior level team members and peer review other team members’ work to ensure high product quality levels
- Demonstrate ABB core values of safety and integrity, taking responsibility for your contributions, team commitments, and supporting your colleagues
- Actively participate in the team agile development process and build an understanding of relevant ABB products and technologies
- Work in an international team and communicate in English on daily basis
- Experience with agile software development practices. Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework is a plus
- Expertise in these additional areas would bring value to the team: .NET Core development, container technologies including Docker, Linux command line, writing SQL queries, RESTful web API design and development, data modeling
- Experience with software work tracking tools (Azure DevOps or TFS preferred) and source code version control with Git
- Strong background with investigating and identifying complex technical issues with software applications.
- Experience as a technical lead or developer mentor is a plus
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: