Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
To strengthen our Manufacturing Operations Management team in ABB Corporate Technology Center, we are looking for a Full-Stack Developer.
As a Full-Stack Developer you will join Agile team in Łódź, developing ABB Ability™ Manufacturing Operations Management Product. You will be working in cross-functional team which operates in an international environment. Being part of this team means also being a part of the huge stream which operates using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
More about ABB Ability™ Manufacturing Operations Management:
- Design, develop, and release cross technology software solutions. Contribute throughout the product development lifecycle, as this team is fully responsible for product development and delivery
- Actively follow/apply current trends in software development best practices, technologies, and ABB standards to build high quality products.
- Collaborate with Software Architects to ensure development work aligns with technical drivers
- Work in a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities
- Contribute to the team culture of quality and high performance in daily team R&D activities. Mentor junior level team members and peer review other team members’ work to ensure high product quality levels
- Work in an international team and communicate in English on daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with Single Page Application (SPA) and React.js
- Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time, working with cross-functional, virtual, and international teams
- Sound knowledge and experience with any of the following will be considered as an advantage: microservices architecture, container technologies including Docker, Scaled Agile Framework SAFe , distributed version control systems
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: