Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a HR IS Operations Manager who will be responsible for application maintenance and support services being delivered by IS Supplier(s) in a managed capacity/services operating model (following ITIL v.4 standards). The person in this role will coordinate and supervise internal and external 3rd party supplier(s) for the effective delivery and operational performance of services in scope ensuring execution of continuous improvement and adherence of compliance standards. In this role, IS Operations Manager will cooperate with people from HR IS team and will liaise with other ABB IS team(s), HR stakeholders and IS Suppliers. The scope of work covers global HR system (SAP technology) and its underneath infrastructure.
This position reports to
IS Service Owner
- Day-to-day execution of all support and maintenance services within defined scope (global HR system) and accordingly to ITIL v4 standards, overseeing performance of suppliers (SLA, KPI and other defined measures), acting as SME for Service Owner
- Active role in ensuring Infrastructure hygiene (by coordinating work of other IS teams), availability and performance of systems, including adherence to all security standards and other IT controls (ITGCs, RoPs, etc)
- Support resolution of high severity incidents and critical situation, including managing escalations. Controls IS Supplier(s) in finding the root cause of incidents and implementing corrective actions via proper change implementation process
- Collaborate with other IS teams and other HR IS teams. Is involved and/or co-lead releases, deployments, patching cycles, following DevOps standard
- Responsibility to organize and manage proper system documentation (with collaboration with System Architect) and make sure that ABB IS CMDB consists proper and up to date data, as well as ServiceNow as main ticketing system
- Seeking constant improvements, enhancements, and optimizations through execution of Continuous Service Improvement process
- Support in contract changes and definition of new contract for the operational activities (scope, measures, procedures, etc.)
- IT Professional with technical background and 5yrs+ experience in the relevant area, with hands-on experience in similar role, managing large-scale IT applications and Infrastructures
- Understanding of ITIL concept, managing supplier via managed services model through different contractual metrics
- Background and experience in one or more technology areas: IT infrastructure, SAP solutions, DevOps, engineering and software architecture design
- Profound understanding of server infrastructure, databases, CMSs, application server, security, infra scaling, infra performance
- Familiar with ServiceNow and able to optimize and review: Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Requests, and all processes related to domain service delivery
- Compliance, security, SOX, GDPR, and other corporate standards and IS Policies
- Reporting operational metrics and PowerBI as a plus
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Your benefits • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities Apply now for this job and become our next HR IS Operations Manager. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate