Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the team that provides world-class charging systems for every vehicle and every purpose. ABB E-Mobility’s cloud software offering is closely integrated with its AC and DC Chargers. This allows us to offer more advanced remote configuration, management and diagnostic capabilities than third party charge point management systems.
For newly created team we are looking for talented DevOps Engineer.
More about E-Mobility:
This position reports to
R&D Department Lead
- As part of the DevOps team, you are at the heart of our infrastructure
- Interact on a daily basis with our software development teams and operations
- Develop and enhance our CI/CD pipelines
- Raising the automation and standardization of our development processes to the next level
- Use the latest technologies and methods, enabling the team to meet high security standards and to be able to develop our products quickly and flexibly
- Experience in software development area, 3+ years experience in DevOps
- Experience with cloud providers, Microsoft Azure preferred; experience with Containers and Serverless technology
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools (Azure DevOps preferred)
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines)
- Experience with at least one scripting language and well versed in the Linux command shell; good knowledge of Linux and networking
- Fluency in English
- Experience in data engineering is a plus
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Publication ID: PL89207753_E1