Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Manage all aspect of IS Finance and Treasury Domain from technological and architecture perspective. Secure proper strategy for technology and systems design. Be a single point of contact for HQ Architects. Deliver necessary capabilities to execute all kind of projects. To ensure that service delivery is fulfilled according to ABB Finance strategies. Development and implementation applications strategies that is in line with overall Group and Finance Function strategies and in line with market trends as appropriate.
- Accountable and responsible for Finance and Treasury Landscape Architecture (design, implementation and maintenance)
- Design an architecture roadmap for the Domain (1 – 3+ years) aligned with business strategy and business roadmaps
- Design of technology standards according to world trends of enterprise architectures and ABB enterprise strategy
- Design architectures for all in-house built applications within Domain
- Manage and supervision projects from architecture and technology perspectives
- Ensure adherence to a compliance requirements from architecture perspective
- Selection and/or approval of tools supporting development activities in Domain
- Lead the Team of Lead Solution Architects
- Lead technological driven projects in the Domain
- Be a point of contact towards Global ABB Architects and enterprise organizations
- 5+ years’ experience in managing complex, finance/banking applications and SAP landscape
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture patterns/frameworks
- Hands-on experience in software development and SAP implementation
- Understanding of software development technologies and programming languages (C#, .NET Framework, SQL, Java, and other commonly used)
- Experience in design of technology roadmaps for corporates
- Very good understanding of Agile, Scrum and DevOps frameworks
- Experience in software development processes design
- Very good negotiation skills in communication with external vendors and stakeholders
- Project Management experience
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Finance Domain Architect.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: