Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
The main purpose of a Functional Analyst role is to elicit, analyze, document and support the implementation of Business requirements. An efficient BA is required to be able to build and sustain good working relationships with the project stakeholders by recognizing, categorizing, and updating a stakeholder register, facilitating meetings and efficient information exchange.
Business Analyst is expected to act as a liaison between the business (stakeholders) and the IT project team, helping the business representatives to understand and well phrase their actual needs while supporting the delivery project team in recognizing those needs and implanting them as IT solutions.
- Gather, analyze and document requirements from different levels of stakeholders
- Review and identify issues and opportunities in business processes
- Document detailed functional and non-functional requirements
- Cooperate with development team and architect
- Prepare test cases to cover all software functionality (optional)
- Validate and verify developed solution
- Conduct acceptance tests with stakeholders
- Manage requirements changes
- Communicate at various levels of an organization and in different localizations
- Master degree in Computer Science, Communication, Economics or related field with minimum 2 years business analyst experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with the software development lifecycle
- Practical experience in requirements analysis, management and change management
- Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience as a plus
- High interpersonal skills and good analytical skills
- Creative problem solving skills, excellent communication skills
- Ability to build good relationships and consensus
- Attention to detail and ability to run several processes simultaneously
- Fluency in English is essential
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Functional Analyst.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: