Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The mission of the IS Vendor Manager is to establish, lead and govern strong global (strategic) vendor management and global vendor relationships with Strategic Partners. Leverage with Corporate IS, GBS IS and Business stakeholders to support IT requirements and IT Governance to deliver value and enabling growth in support of the ABB Strategy. Engage with (strategic) vendors to establish and maintain a collaborative vendor ecosystem. Responsible to ensure best results in collaboration and outsourcing where vendors meet their contractual performance commitments against agreed commercials. The IS Vendor Manager acts as escalation point for GBS IS departments (like service domains) regarding issues with Strategic Partners and responsible to resolves disputes. The IS Vendor Manager ensures improvement management with vendors to create business value for the ecosystem.
- Meet key performance indicators and agreed targets, analyze performance, identify opportunities for continuous improvement and develop strategies to address under-performance. Responsible for discussing the periodic performance and credit calculation with vendors
- Manage portfolio of all contractual agreements for vendors in scope, maintain and negotiate contract changes
- Responsible for contract and commercial management (contract owner) towards vendors
- Vendor analysis and assesses effectiveness across the GBS IS organization and manages risks associated with information security, continuity, and performance. Feedback towards vendor. Benchmarking and judge performance data from IS Performance Manager to monitor and review vendor performance in collaboration with the vendor
- Responsible for implementation and execution of a Credit Management Model, Invoice management, pricing management, business case tracking, accruals, purchase orders. Responsible to tracks and reports on relevant business cases, working with vendor(s) and all necessary ABB entities to ensure targets are met
- Responsible to establish and run the Vendor Management Governance Model
- 8-10 years of relevant vendor management experience needed
- 5 years of experience in establishing business relations with global strategic partners
- Contract management
- IT controlling and financial management
- Vendor Management & Governance; leading Vendor Relationship Management
- Excellent negotiating skills and excellent conflict resolution skills
- Comprehensive IT understanding
- Strong leadership in collaboration and negotiation
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively to command attention, establish credibility and gain influence
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Vendor Manager.