Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
Finance domain in ABB is looking for an analyst looking for challenging work in project team working on development and improvement of the global solutions for ABB Leasing area. In this role, you will closely cooperate with IT delivery team as well as with Business Engagement Manager and business stakeholders to ensure delivery of solutions that fits business requirements best.
- Analyzing and documenting the business process, proposing solutions, defining impact on existing landscape of systems
- Cooperates with Business stakeholders on establishing scope of the work and product backlog (elicit, analyze, document and refine requirements)
- Creating a shared understanding between development team and stakeholders
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Creating requirements and defining acceptance criteria
- Conducting weekly open items review meeting and keeping responsibility of progressing of the work
- Validating developed solution
- Gathers feedback from stakeholders and users
- Ability to work independently on the assigned tasks
- Ability to build good relationships and consensus
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or related technical field
- Minimum 3 years business/functional analyst experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with solutions related to leasing area
- Practical experience in requirements analysis, management and change management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to run several processes simultaneously
- Fluency in English is essential
- Experience in work in virtual teams
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IT Funcional Analyst for Accounting Systems.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: