Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world. We are now looking for a professional, who is able to take the position of IT Systems and DevOps Administrator in the IT Treasury area within the ABB IS Treasury Domain. Role of the person is to help to maintain, monitor and support servers’ configuration and installed software, having significant contribution into the stability of current and future IT Services delivered to the business.
- Monitor Treasury applications and database servers (analysis of performance counters) and take proactive steps to ensure systems availability
- Resolve incidents and perform root cause analysis
- Communicate with solutions’ vendors while resolving issues or applying patches
- Manage of access to resources (databases, servers) according to the existing processes
- Perform deployment of applications to environments, support applications’ migration
- Implement software patches and fixes to applications developed internally, helping to automate this process
- Monitor and configure backups and Disaster Recovery environments
- Support DevOps strategy development and administrate DevOps tools (Jenkins)
- Execute and/or take an ownership of database related SOX controls
- Minimum 5 years of experience in administration of MS SQL servers and Windows servers
- Understanding of Web Servers like IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc. – experience in configuration
- Understanding of networks, network protocols, Active Directory, Single sign-on
- Experience in identification of bottlenecks by using analytical and monitoring tools like: Activity Monitor, Dynamic View, SCCM, Nagios, etc.
- Proven hands on experience with DevOps environments
- Working experience in configuration/administration of Jenkins
- Knowledge of SQL, PowerShell scripts for automation of repetitive tasks
- Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent level of knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Experience in working in a financial and/or SOX controlled environments is a plus
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology. • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment. • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills. • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance. • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program. • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities. Apply now for this job and become our next IT Systems and DevOps Administrator for Treasury Systems. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate